Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62964.89

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    I think lock software along with juicy (same network) are the best software imo hate carbons software,but they have the worst cashouts for any us site which isn't that bad considering they all suck,my favorite right now is bovada i like the software except for anon stuff but other than that it's good and they have the fastest payouts.

Experienced Member
    As far as software goes I agree that bovada is my favorite. I must say I enjoy playing on carbon though.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i never play bovada. just know way ofplaying there cuz i cant deposit and the feerolls are at times when i gotta b with the family and al. do they do player to player transfer?

ummm well putting money on any of these sites would be like giving it away because you are not getting it back that should tell you something,they can take your deposit in 1 minute but it takes months to get a cash out and most never come any more,,,

hate lock poker hate hate hate hate fing hate hate lock fing joke poker ,I hope I made myself clear....

PokerOwned Veteran
    i have an account on lock poker and i recently had bought funds with a gold dot money pack and the exchange rate was 20$ for 60$ lock was the worst move i made considering i had to rake 15% of what was transfered to me which was way to hard i did not get it and lost all my money in 5 days or less

PokerOwned Veteran
    I like the new BCP software, but sometimes it's slow as hell and i have issues with the windows popping up when i multi-table. The micro no limit games there are a lot softer than merge it seems. I like bovada too but I barely have any money on there.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    i have heard nothing good about Lock! i wont even try it!! i dont think i have ever heard one good word about it!!

PokerOwned God
    me neither have taken a look and do not like it at all

installed and deleted in same day

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast