Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62964.89

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    they do think that tha locka pocka sucka .......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

I just started paying on Lock a few days ago. I'll let you know what I think in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by vvmcnamara View Post
    I have it on my computer. I'm not inclined to remove it. That being said, I could care less if it was gone.
    I think VV is in my head - this is exactly how I would have responded to this question.

Elite PokerOwned Member WECpoker's Avatar
    You can certainly play on Lock or Juicy, at least there is Player2Player Transfer still. You can get your money in 6 months at regular withdrawal or transfer for immediate cash less 50-60% of your winnings. Just be prepared that one day you will try to open client and find it is Gone With The Wind

PokerOwned Veteran
    I hear the payouts are slow. I'm hesitant to put my money on there ? Waht do you think?

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think unless I won the lottery, I wouldn't put any of my "hard earned" cheez anywhere online...in the shoebox next to the shotgun iz still best

Seasoned Veteran
    Well I was under the assumption that Lock does not accept US players, just found out otherwise the other day. Like you said it runs on Juicy software, so if you like that you will surely enjoy Lock. So far I actually find it to be a little better than Juicy looks wise.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Intertops is def the best for cashouts! I think they stopped takin new US players though!

Banned
    im so sexy im the mannnn for youuu!!!! da daddadadad da da da ddaad ada da

PokerOwned Pro
    I haven't tried Lock yet, but I'm going through all the replies to see if I think I should.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast