Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67950

Page 144 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1955
    Experienced Member
    really getting tired of sponser pay, spend hours filling out forms my inbox is overflowing with mail, I download programs, some that have adware in them, and for what 3/4 of the points I don't receive. I should have about 3000 pts in my account but only have 200. someone needs to do something about this I know they say its free, but your paying a price for the PO pts. your inbox, phone #, time. ect. we deserve our pts!

Experienced Member
    on a better note I discovered peanut labs today and must say they are waaaay better then sponser pay when it comes to giving you the points you worked for. so if anyone is new I would do peanut labs, surveys especially. good luck everyone. also posting on the forum 5 times a day can get you an easy 25pts

Experienced Member
    I just discovered radio loyalty and its pretty good leave it on in the background and check every 10 min or so for the pop up. easy points, and peanut labs also seems to be made of there word. every task I have done from them has paid off.

Experienced Member
    crowd flower is a lot of work for little points but I guess in hinesight I mean, I have done a ton of work in sponser pay and received no points so at least crowd flower pays up if you do it right. ive gotten the most points in total from sponser pay though should have 1000s tho that never went through.

Elite PokerOwned Member pokerponed's Avatar
    Everyone usually prefers the crowdflower. Most of them work when completed right.

Experienced Member
    Just to let you guys know another sponser pay offer that didn't give points after following the instructions to a tee, is Credit Seasime. They say to sign up and get your credit score free and they will give you 775 points, Nothing happened for me. peanut labs, seems to be the most reliable, i think i every offer i did converted to pts.

Experienced Member
    does anyone know why the download offers never work? for me anyway i have never been able to convert a download offer into points. So i stopped doing those. do you have to install everything? i just install the program they asked me to like google chromem but when the download comes up if offers all this other stuff to go with the download (a lot of it looks like adware) which slows down my computer so i opt not to download that stuff just the program, and i never recieve the points.

nope and some of the surveys dont either check whats working and use them they usually work.

Here to play some poker.HERE TO HAVE SOME FUN.Just don't make me pull my GUN...lol

this is bs

i cant figure out how to add my sn to these sit help?