Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67774.15

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    How is this person still allowed here? How is he not banned? It was my paypal, they would not let me dispute the trade since I put as gift as I had done numerous trades with this person.. He then left and didnt respond to email or his phone. I found his facebook page and nothing. Not sure why you guys dont ban him.. I am searching for the transaction on paypal now.. it was 6 months ago in June so it will take awhile. Either way he has two threads on him because he is nothing but a SCAMMING PIECE OF SH IT THIEF! He should go to jail

roy i am really sorry for your loss i can only understand how you feel. however there are other traders on here such as dalsue214 who have amazing feedback and are well respected by the community. do deals with regulars who are well trusted. once again sorry for your loss. however i over heard you saying he scammed people 6 months ago. that should be a instant red flag on a 325 dollar deal. also i would like to see screen shots of your paypal statement which should have been shown already. as for everyone else sorry that the dick got over.. the fact is 713 is texas common you guys should know not to trust texans i heard they have sex with there family members<joke. seriously sorry to hear this guys. once again for large amounts always break it down into smaller increments. that way the blow is not so heavy. this is a good forum post though. and whats up with that dude who said he owes him but that go owes another dude irony. wish you all the best of luck the ones who have been scammed. hell maybe he got raided for dope whos knows though i doubt it but im just trying to eaz the pain. and from what i saw this >>

might be helpful gl bud and anyone else who got f*** by this fa**et.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-25-2015 at 02:35 PM. Reason: removing personal information
    wwhatt

Quote Originally Posted by awoll714 View Post
    roy i am really sorry for your loss i can only understand how you feel. however there are other traders on here such as dalsue214 who have amazing feedback and are well respected by the community. do deals with regulars who are well trusted. once again sorry for your loss. however i over heard you saying he scammed people 6 months ago. that should be a instant red flag on a 325 dollar deal. also i would like to see screen shots of your paypal statement which should have been shown already. as for everyone else sorry that the dick got over.. the fact is 713 is texas common you guys should know not to trust texans i heard they have sex with there family members<joke. seriously sorry to hear this guys. once again for large amounts always break it down into smaller increments. that way the blow is not so heavy. this is a good forum post though. and whats up with that dude who said he owes him but that go owes another dude irony. wish you all the best of luck the ones who have been scammed. hell maybe he got raided for dope whos knows though i doubt it but im just trying to eaz the pain. and from what i saw this >>

might be helpful gl bud and anyone else who got f*** by this fa**et.
    You can't post real names here (even if its him), and roy has been here a long time, he knows who Dalsue is.
    Last edited by Poof; 01-25-2015 at 02:34 PM. Reason: removing personal information

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

LLB King
    Um why is this piece of shit scammer allowed on here still?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    How is this person still allowed here? How is he not banned? It was my paypal, they would not let me dispute the trade since I put as gift as I had done numerous trades with this person.. He then left and didnt respond to email or his phone. I found his facebook page and nothing. Not sure why you guys dont ban him.. I am searching for the transaction on paypal now.. it was 6 months ago in June so it will take awhile. Either way he has two threads on him because he is nothing but a SCAMMING PIECE OF SH IT THIEF! He should go to jail
    You need to use the offsite trading, that is what it was made for. It tracks these things which makes it easier than going through threads that you can't even be bothered to post any details of what happened or proof. All you are doing is yelling scammer and expecting us to ban him.

It is clearly stated in the offsite thread you need to use it i you expect any help.

We can ban him fine, all that does is give him a clean slate to create another account and most likely scam you again. If you dont care to know who you are trading with thats fine, I could care less I don't trade with random ppl so it won't effect me.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Chipmonster scammed me in June of 2013 and he is still on here scamming away. He knows what he did and he continues to deny it. Pathetic

I whine like a 5 year old girl
    so two chipmonsters correct i did deal with regular chip monster many times never had a issue
    <TONelson> F'real I am glad you are still a MOD here man. You give a shit. That matters

TON is Gone.
    Roy, you are a reasonably well liked person around.... I like you too. The thing is Poof keeps telling you to provide proof and you seem to not want to do so, or can't. You continue to throw the word scammer around at Chip in this thread (I agree on this one), and at others in different threads.... shouting it at the top of your electronic lungs every time you log on, yet... no proof.

I'm sure every decent member wants to get in your corner and back you on this but it's hard to do when it is just your word. Even more so when you yell it so often.

You are becoming "The Roy Who Cried Wolf" I fear.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

See the archives for Roy's mentality. Ive dealt with Roy a few times, never had a problem until recently (because i didn't drop everything i was doing to sell him funds). Ive dealt with Chippy at least 30 times for trades and not had a problem once.

Also, I'm totally stealing The Roy Who Cried Wolf from Nelson. American Patents trump Canadian patents

Best Poets of All time<br/>
    <br/>
    https://www.facebook.com/KenLWayt/

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by rivdee View Post
    See the archives for Roy's mentality. Ive dealt with Roy a few times, never had a problem until recently (because i didn't drop everything i was doing to sell him funds). Ive dealt with Chippy at least 30 times for trades and not had a problem once.

Also, I'm totally stealing The Roy Who Cried Wolf from Nelson. American Patents trump Canadian patents
    You mean Copyright I assume, unless of course you are building a better degen-trap and want to use the term as it's name. Even there it's kinda a gray area.....
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast