Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67890.37

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: PS4 or Xbox1?

Seasoned Veteran

Ps4

in my opinion, PS4!!!!! is better than xbox. TY ahahahahahaha. isso ? so para ganhar pontos!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

PokerOwned Veteran
    i was an xbox guy, but all the bs makes me go for the ps4 this time

my vote is def for the xbox
    When I set out to get rich;
    I failed miserably.
    When I set out to help people;
    They made me rich!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I wish I had the money to get both Prob go with Sony for the 4th time....

PokerOwned Veteran
    Xbox much more better , i got them both believe me :-))

i heard a lot of crap about xbox1 main reason you can only gameshare the game once or w.e can't sell them or something like that (used games are obsolete for them) microsoft made a huge number on this 1 lol... thats why xbox fails it took 359 steps back

Experienced Member
    ps4 since i used friends xbox and its nowhere close to ps

PokerOwned Pro
    Good question but I think all that was answered at E3, the stuff that xbox is doing regarding privacy and making you be hooked up to the internet even to play an offline game is absolutely ridiculous. PS4 had given users everything they want. Easy choice.

Quote Originally Posted by EatnCreepios View Post
    Good question but I think all that was answered at E3, the stuff that xbox is doing regarding privacy and making you be hooked up to the internet even to play an offline game is absolutely ridiculous. PS4 had given users everything they want. Easy choice.

Well this statement is wrong. Xbox has changed alot of the negative policies that they had before. There is no more online required. the DRM restrictions have been removed, the XBL arcade restrictions are reduced to less than xbox360 days even.

All of the negative things you have said are not even up to date

The only thing the XB1 still has that is obnoxious is the requirement of the Kinect.

PS4 4sure. XBOX1 has too many things that make me leery. The all seeing eyes and ears of the Kinect peripheral cannot be shut off & the Console with not work with them unhooked. There are claimed it can image full color images through 3 or 4 walls. So someone at Microsoft could be watching your wives & daughters shower! (Or little boys in the case of Bill Gates ROFL) B.G is another reason I refuse to own any of his garbage, he is a psychopath masquerading in sheep's clothing & I couldn't in good moral conscience give this maniac one red cent! I would hope any informed person wouldn't either. Of course we all know that will not be the case. Every time I walk out my doors and mingle with the general public I am surrounded by brain dead zombies who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast