Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65896.45

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Play bumble bees SNG's - impossible to lose cash if ur any good and if you have $10 in BR you could play for ever....

PokerOwned Veteran
    The BS hands of others should be helping you. In my opinion you should be able to win about 60+% of the step 1s. 30+% of the step 2s and 15+% of the step 3s. The better players should have even higher numbers and you might have a dip in those numbers if you are playing to many tables or are distracted.

Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar
    The problem with the bumblebees is that they pay less than a step 3 for first place, the players behave like its a step 1 or 2, and you have to win a months worth to grow your bankroll enough to take the next step up. Step1s and step2s literally play themselves. Step 3s are like mini freerolls.

PokerOwned Veteran
    NEVER thought Id play them again( my pokerstars account has decent $$) But since I got on aced to get a loyalty bonus, back to it to try for some cash.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    damn i havent played those in forever, they still run?

PokerOwned Veteran
    fun steps is great way to practice and get your game straight but too much bingo poker!

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thanks to this site I haven't been playing them anymore. I did like them when I was playing them but the free rolls here are so much better. Plus if you play the BCP or Juicy free rolls you have a much better chance of making that same dollar or two.

PokerOwned Veteran
    The Fun Steps can be fun to play and help build a bankrol also. Fun Steps are what I started my bankroll with until I found Pokerowned..

The fun steps are how I've funded my account so far. Easy money.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    quite a fun game if you have a week to spare playing them lol

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast