Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $62813.46

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think everyones just about covered everything there is to say about this topic. So not much to say except i love ppl that watch poker on tv n try to play like ppl thatve put in 10s of thousands of hands in in their life. So keep on playin em, ill be stacking ur chips soon.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    me too all the time there is a nasty comment

Experienced Member
    i love playing suited cards thats mostly how i play and i loved to bust poeple wit them and i love when they got like hi pocket cards and i flop the flush i check or brt half the pot and they go all in my face lighs up lik bulb theybs pised at me its to funny and to make them more mad if they talking junk i just type in whos your daddy that make thems mad lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member jayyy27's Avatar
    Sometimes the other player gets mad but they forgot to raise enough or tried to slow play their hand on you. Then you scratch your head cause they are so mad for trying to get greedy and slow play there ' great ' hand. I really liked the last post... in time that can happen to you a lot. You have a lot invested in a hand to get the 4th card to a suit and then you're stuck. Paying 10's of thousands of hands will be your answer.

Elite PokerOwned Member maxima191's Avatar
    All kinds of hands must be played.
    "Take My Bankroll-Plz!"

PokerOwned Master
    Played suited 79 from the BB, with caller in the SB. Flop came A,Q,rag. He checks, I check. & comes on the turn, he min bets, I call. Another 7 comes on the river, he bets 2x the min raise, I push all in, he calls. That put him out of the game. He called me a donk for playing a hand like that. You have to play all kinds of hands to win in the end.

Experienced Member
    If he did have a ace or even the queen he should have made a bet on the flop. Since he didnt he screwed himself over IMO

Experienced Member
    ehh

i dont like em unless i got the ace or king i dont like drawing unless its to the nuts. gs though

eh I play suited cards too. As well as low connectors. It's my time and money, I'll do what I want!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast