Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $67950

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    The new upgrade introduces a groundbreaking feature: the "Free Points Cap." This enhancement is designed to maximize player engagement and reward dedication without compromising game balance. Under the Free Points Cap system, players can earn a generous amount of points through various in-game activities, such as completing quests, participating in events, and achieving milestones. However, to maintain a fair playing GTV Live field, there is a daily limit on the number of points that can be earned freely.

How exactly does the points cap work? Is it based on points per day? If I post at midnight, does it not give me credit because I haven't earned through PLUG Stock points yet that day?

Starten Sie Ihre Instagram-Präsenz mit unseren Services! Die Gewinnung eines hochwertigen Instagram-Follower kaufen ist für Marken, Unternehmen und Influencer, die ihre Sichtbarkeit erhöhen und effektive Ergebnisse erzielen möchten, von entscheidender Bedeutung. Unsere echten Follower verbessern Ihre Reichweite und Conversion-Rate.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556